Developed by the IT giant Google Corporation, Gmail provides high-end free email service. It provides endless features such as View, Calendar, Docs, Spreadsheet, and much more. At the present fast paced lifestyle, it is essential to organize your mails in simplistic and fundamental ways but also finish our work as fast as possible. If you have to send mails at the minimum time to multiple email addresses and you have to be precise with the addresses, then you have to think of something clever, like selective forwarding.
Yes, selective forwarding is possible using the Gmail Filters. Many of our customers forward all emails to a particular address and some choose only to forward certain emails to a particular address. With the help of Gmail Support, you can configure some filters with your email provider.
Why Do You Need To Forward Mails Selectively?
- If you want to prevent internal company emails or calendar invites.
- If you want all your mails or particular mails to be sent/forwarded on a particular domain address.
How To Configure Selective Forwarding?
- Login to your Gmail account and go to Settings.
- Then find the Forwarding a POP/IMAP tab.
- Find the Forward a copy of incoming mail to and choose Add new email address.
NOTE: Now it is not compulsory to select Forward a copy of incoming mail to for this. Under Forwarding, you can also Disable forwarding too and your existing forwarding settings will not be changed.
- Enter the address where you want the mails to be forwarded in Gmail to forward mail, you can find that under Add a forwarding address.
- Tap Next.
- Now you will get prompted with A confirmation code has been sent to verify permission and click OK .
- Open the conformation mail from Gmail. Here you will get a confirmation link from the email.
- Close the Confirmation Success! window.
- Now, go back to the Settings in Google account and go to Filters menu.
- Find Create a new filter and select Choose search criteria.
- To forward all mail - enter @ in the From: field.
- To forward mail from a particular email address or sender – enter the email address, name or domain in the From: field.
- Now tap Next and select Forward it to:.
- Type in the desired email address to receive the forwarded emails and Forward it to:.
- Press Create Filter.
This is an amazing feature and it can be efficient for real-time users. Also, if you have any issues related to your email account, you can call us on Gmail Technical Support Number 1-800-894-139. Our trained experts can solve any of your mail related issues in the fastest time.